My wife and I recently bought this book to read to our young grandchildren. It is such a simple concept that is so memorably illustrated. Without any heavy preaching, you can relate to the message that God is always good even when we don’t understand some of the hard things we experience in life. It goes along with the message by Jeremy Camp’s movie that I blogged on earlier. I highly recommend this book.
- Matthew 20:20-28 — Squashing Selfish Ambition
- Matthew 20:17-19 — Jesus’ Third Prophecy of His Passion and Resurrection
- Matthew 19:27 – 20:16 — Rewards for Spiritual Service
- Matthew 19:16-26 — The Rich Young Ruler — Salvation is for Those Who Forsake Everything and Follow Jesus
- Matthew 19:13-15 — Jesus Blesses the Little Children