My wife and I recently bought this book to read to our young grandchildren. It is such a simple concept that is so memorably illustrated. Without any heavy preaching, you can relate to the message that God is always good even when we don’t understand some of the hard things we experience in life. It goes along with the message by Jeremy Camp’s movie that I blogged on earlier. I highly recommend this book.
- Ephesians 6:21-24 — Closing Remarks and Benediction
- Ephesians 6:18-20 — Prayer — The Foundation and Essence of Spiritual Warfare
- Ephesians 6:10-17 — Walk Strong in the Armor of God — The Christian Warfare
- Ephesians 5:22 – 6:9 — Household Relationships of Submission and Consideration
- Ephesians 5:15-21 — Walk Wisely