My son is having his dog Webster “fixed” today and I just was tickled with the inappropriate labeling of that procedure. Certainly if you were to ask Webster, he would not use the terminology of “fixing”! When you are breaking functionality that currently performs . . .
- Matthew 21:33-46 — Parable of the Wicked Tenant Farmers
- Matthew 21:28-32 — Parable of the Two Sons — Exposing the Unbelief of the Jewish Religious Leaders
- Matthew 21:23-27 — Dispute Regarding the Source of Jesus’ Authority
- Matthew 21:18-22 — Cursing of the Fruitless Fig Tree
- Matthew 21:1-17 — Cleansing Temple Corruption