As tax filing season approaches, you see more and more TV ads focusing on opportunities for tax forgiveness or remediation. Apparently if you owe the IRS enough money, there are paths you can take to reduce your liability or get significant amounts forgiven. Why is that a problem? I guess I should be more compassionate and merciful . . . but instead I am struck with the incongruity of responsible Americans who pay every cent of their taxes being forced to subsidize the unpaid debts of others. I think it is admirable if people choose to bail out others who are in need; but what gives the federal government the right to play Robin Hood in these circumstances? Plus we are financing an industry of companies who provide these remediation services..
- Revelation 16:17-21 — Seventh Bowl Judgment Targets the Atmosphere
- Revelation 16:10-16 — Fifth and Sixth Bowl Judgments — Darkness and Preparation for Armageddon
- Revelation 16:1-9 — First Four Bowl Judgments on Elements of Nature
- Revelation 15:1-8 — Preparation for the Seven Bowl Judgments
- Revelation 14:6-20 — Announcement of the Grim Reaper Arriving for All the Earth