There are too many examples to cite and I don’t want to get your blood pressure boiling. But here is a recent absurdity that the Post Office in my home town of Catonsville MD has just tried to justify. They have removed the public mailboxes on both sides of the street right in front of the Post Office building. So now you have to go inside the building to deposit your mail. Certainly you would think the CDC would bring down the COVID hammer on this health hazard in these precarious times. The explanation given was that the officials had lost the master key that opens these boxes so they were no longer functional. That makes a lot of sense. In the first place how do you only have one key? In the second place, isn’t there a more efficient and inexpensive way to rekey the existing boxes rather than remove them and then have to replace them?
- Joshua 24:1-33 — Decision Time — As for Me and My House . . .
- Joshua 23:1-16 — Joshua’s Farewell Charge: Stay Faithful to the Lord
- Joshua 22:1-34 — Dismissal of Eastern Tribes back to Their Homes While Resolving Potential Crisis of Unity
- Joshua 21:43-45 — Concluding Summary of God Keeping His Land Promise to Israel [Theme Verses for Joshua]
- Joshua 21:1-42 — Designation of the 48 Levitical Cities = Crowning Act of Distribution