There are too many examples to cite and I don’t want to get your blood pressure boiling. But here is a recent absurdity that the Post Office in my home town of Catonsville MD has just tried to justify. They have removed the public mailboxes on both sides of the street right in front of the Post Office building. So now you have to go inside the building to deposit your mail. Certainly you would think the CDC would bring down the COVID hammer on this health hazard in these precarious times. The explanation given was that the officials had lost the master key that opens these boxes so they were no longer functional. That makes a lot of sense. In the first place how do you only have one key? In the second place, isn’t there a more efficient and inexpensive way to rekey the existing boxes rather than remove them and then have to replace them?
- Matthew 22:23-33 — Controversy Regarding Marriage in the Resurrection
- Matthew 22:15-22 — The Tax Trap — Controversy Regarding Paying Taxes
- Matthew 22:1-14 — The Wedding Banquet and the Illegitimate Guest
- Matthew 21:33-46 — Parable of the Wicked Tenant Farmers
- Matthew 21:28-32 — Parable of the Two Sons — Exposing the Unbelief of the Jewish Religious Leaders