There are too many examples to cite and I don’t want to get your blood pressure boiling. But here is a recent absurdity that the Post Office in my home town of Catonsville MD has just tried to justify. They have removed the public mailboxes on both sides of the street right in front of the Post Office building. So now you have to go inside the building to deposit your mail. Certainly you would think the CDC would bring down the COVID hammer on this health hazard in these precarious times. The explanation given was that the officials had lost the master key that opens these boxes so they were no longer functional. That makes a lot of sense. In the first place how do you only have one key? In the second place, isn’t there a more efficient and inexpensive way to rekey the existing boxes rather than remove them and then have to replace them?
- Ephesians 6:21-24 — Closing Remarks and Benediction
- Ephesians 6:18-20 — Prayer — The Foundation and Essence of Spiritual Warfare
- Ephesians 6:10-17 — Walk Strong in the Armor of God — The Christian Warfare
- Ephesians 5:22 – 6:9 — Household Relationships of Submission and Consideration
- Ephesians 5:15-21 — Walk Wisely