Why do you need a bag for your purchases at any local pharmacy or grocery store? Not because of the item(s) you bought but to have a place to stuff the annoying long paper trail of useless coupons attached to your cash register receipt. Who has time to sort through all of the marketing verbiage and promotional hype? Especially when I know that I will never remember to locate and use the coupon down the road. Most of the products advertised don’t interest me anyway. Maybe we should have the opportunity to opt-in like in email advertising so that we are not just deluged with unnecessary paper.
- Ephesians 4:25 – 5:2 — Walk in Love as a New Person in Christ
- Ephesians 4:17-24 — Walk Differently
- Ephesians 4:1-16 — Walk in Unity, Diversity and Maturity
- Ephesians 3:14-21 — Prayer for the Realization of the Love of Christ by the Power of God
- Ephesians 3:1-13 — Revelation of the Church — Manifesting the Wisdom and Purpose of God