What makes for a good pencil? Actually it is not the writing point. Every pencil does a fairly good job of writing. It is the quality of the eraser that makes for a good pencil. I hate erasers that smudge instead of effectively performing their intended function. I stopped using pencils a long time ago. I only write with pens. Not because I don’t make any mistakes . . . but because I like the flow of the ink and the permanent nature of the recording. But I understand the desire of many to use pencils — especially in light of the opportunity to erase and make corrections. If your erasure is negated by smudging, that is a major frustration.
- Matthew 22:23-33 — Controversy Regarding Marriage in the Resurrection
- Matthew 22:15-22 — The Tax Trap — Controversy Regarding Paying Taxes
- Matthew 22:1-14 — The Wedding Banquet and the Illegitimate Guest
- Matthew 21:33-46 — Parable of the Wicked Tenant Farmers
- Matthew 21:28-32 — Parable of the Two Sons — Exposing the Unbelief of the Jewish Religious Leaders