What makes for a good pencil? Actually it is not the writing point. Every pencil does a fairly good job of writing. It is the quality of the eraser that makes for a good pencil. I hate erasers that smudge instead of effectively performing their intended function. I stopped using pencils a long time ago. I only write with pens. Not because I don’t make any mistakes . . . but because I like the flow of the ink and the permanent nature of the recording. But I understand the desire of many to use pencils — especially in light of the opportunity to erase and make corrections. If your erasure is negated by smudging, that is a major frustration.
- Ephesians 4:25 – 5:2 — Walk in Love as a New Person in Christ
- Ephesians 4:17-24 — Walk Differently
- Ephesians 4:1-16 — Walk in Unity, Diversity and Maturity
- Ephesians 3:14-21 — Prayer for the Realization of the Love of Christ by the Power of God
- Ephesians 3:1-13 — Revelation of the Church — Manifesting the Wisdom and Purpose of God